An Association Board of Directors has the responsibility of protecting the common interests of the Association and making sure the community is meeting the needs and concerns of its members. Collecting dues, sharing news and information among members, and maintaining property to keep it looking its best and enhance its value.
We work with our client Boards to create and maintain exceptional communities. We offer a full range of professional management services tailored to your community.
Financial – We provide assistance to the Board of Directors in the financial management responsibilities including the following:
- Assistance in the association budget preparation
- Proactive planning for operating and reserve expenses
- Setting association assessment levels
- Collection of monthly fees and assessments
- Maintaining records of all receipts and expenses
On-site Inspections – Our community managers will conduct regular property inspections and will provide detailed reports to the Board of Directors of items noted or action needed. We will assist with maintaining and repairing all common property, employing, supervising and inspecting contractors as needed to protect the investment and enhance the value of each property owner.
Detail of Administrative Services
- Organize annual and special meetings of Owners and of the Board of Directors of the Association, including the preparation of notices, agendas and other necessary documents.
- Guide and assist members of the Board of Directors of the Association in the performance of their obligations.
- Guide and assist the Association in the development of policies and procedures.
- Advise and assist in the administration of the provisions of the governing documents.
- Keep all records of the affairs of the association and the Association, including the Declaration, Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Resolutions, Rules and Regulations, policies, minutes of meetings, copies of contracts, etc. All these records belong to the association.
- Maintain registers of Owners, Officers and Directors and such other registers or schedules as required by the governing documents.
- Attend to all necessary correspondence on behalf of the Association
- Resolve individual Owner requests as they pertain to the administration of the association, its common elements and governing “Rules and Regulations.”
- Administer the Association’s insurance portfolio including the filing of all claims.
Detail of Financial Services
- Assist the Owners Association in the preparation of an annual budget. The budget is generally based on prior operating expenditures, estimated future expenses and required capital replacement reserves.
- Account for assessments and all other charges due by the Owners.
- Maintain checking, savings and other banking accounts in the name of the Association.
- Bank accounts will be maintained separately from all other accounts. The funds in these accounts will not to be comingled with any other funds administered by us.
- Notify Owners of any delinquency and take reasonable action for the collection of the delinquent assessments as determined by the Association.
- Make all disbursements from assessments collected for normal recurring expenses as provided in the budget and as approved by the Association.
- Furnish monthly and year-end financial reports prepared on a modified accrual basis, which include all income and expenses and reflect the net cash position of the Association.
- Assist in the annual audit of the Association.
Detail of Physical Property Services
- As directed by the Association, authorize and facilitate those activities which are necessary to maintain the property.
- Coordinate the activities of association employees required for the operation and maintenance of the property.
- On behalf of the Association, negotiate contracts for pool maintenance, landscaping, trash removal and other services as necessary and/or advisable.
- Supervise and inspect the work of contractors hired by the Association to maintain the property.
Architectural Review Services
- Regularly inspect the property. Observe, record and monitor deed restriction and Association Rule violations and contractor performance.
- Establish, coordinate and provide the administrative and secretarial functions of the Architectural Review Committee (ARC), including preparation, review and approval of architectural applications, correspondence with owners requesting ARC compliance or completion of applications, and all necessary correspondence related to the ARC.
Detail of Support Services
- Communicate with property Owners to understand their issues and find appropriate solutions.
- Issue work orders and monitor contractor performance to ensure that work has been completed in a timely manner and to the satisfaction of the Owner.
- Issue notices of violations of association rules and regulations.
- Administer the association’s insurance portfolio, including the filing of claims.
- Prepare, copy, print and mail association written communications.
- Prepare and mail welcome information to new owners.
- Administer clubhouse, party room, pool and other schedules.